About this course
and welcome to Course One of SoundYourSelf on Piano (aka "Playing the Fields").
I'm delighted you've chosen to plunge in for this fun and potentially transformative experience for yourself (and all your relations).
Are you curious where this journey may lead? Wondering how this will all take shape? Curiosity is a useful orientation, especially in a creative pursuit. It can assist you in releasing the mind and opening the heart.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you in having the most creative and amazing perspective shifts possible!
Welcome to Course 1 of SoundYourSelf on Piano, and congratulations for taking this unique and powerful step into your creative potential!
Below are some activities to orient and prepare you to have the best experience possible from this process. As with most things, you'll gain in proportion to what you put in, so I encourage you to allow yourself the gifts these activities offer.
My commitment to you is to do all I can to ensure your success in this course (and, naturally, beyond!).
So get ready to embark on a magical journey to explore and re-discover your natural musicality, your heartbeat, your story, your sound.
(Find these resources just below.)
1) Play the orientation video. (link in "Module Sections" below)
2) Linger a bit on the Spelunking your musical self questions. This tool is for your ongoing self-assessment and clarification.
(Links to these tools are on the top left column of each of the course pages.)
3) Attend to the Sound intentions worksheet. This will help you stay focused on your priorities as you proceed through the course.
4) And last but not least, download the SoundYourSelf Framework, which includes the 7 Step Tuneup and the 5 Point Alignment.
5) Here's the schedule for the course video delivery and all group calls.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.